Mass Flow Testing Consent Form
This consent form is for participation in tests designed to detect asymptomatic coronavirus cases. Anyone experiencing symptoms should follow government guidelines to self-isolate, even if they have had a recent negative lateral flow test. For further information and details on the procedure, please follow LFD Testing.
Consent relates to the following groups of students/pupils and staff as follows:
- For pupils and students younger than 16 years - this form must be completed by the parent or legal guardian. Please complete one consent form for each child you wish to participate in testing.
- Pupils and students over 16 who are able to provide informed consent - can complete this form themselves, having discussed participation with their parent / guardian if under 18.
- For any pupil or student who does not have the capacity to provide informed consent - this form must be completed by the parent or legal guardian. Please complete one consent form for each child you wish to participate in testing.
- Staff will complete this form themselves.
- Please also see the privacy statement for more details on how your data will be processed.