Impact

2017-18

Key Stage 4 Outcomes

Subject and Grade

School Results

School Results

Tower Hamlets

National

 

2016 - 2017

2017 - 2018

2017-18

2017-2018

No of pupils at end of KS4

227

236

2607

NA

Progress 8 score

+0.61

Tbc

0.2**

0

Attainment 8 score

48.5

49.2

48.4

44.2

% English (9-4)

85%

85%

82%

70%

% English (9-5)

72%

74%

69%

53%

% Maths (9-4)

70%

73%

70%

71%

% Maths (9-5)

50%

55%

50%

50%

% English and Maths (9-4)

67%

70%

66%

63%

% English and Maths (9-5)

46%

52%

46%

39%

% Disadvantaged English and

65%

72%

Tbc

Tbc

Maths (9-4)

 

 

 

 

% Disadvantaged English and

43%

52%

Tbc

Tbc

Maths (9-5)

 

 

 

 

% EBacc (9-4) in E&M

39%

37%

29%

23%

% EBacc (9-5) in E&M

34%

36%

21%

20%

EBacc APS

NA

4.5

4.2

Tbc

% Entered for the EBacc

71%

68%

Tbc

Tbc

 

 

 

(51% 2016-17)

(38% 2016-17)

% Secondary Pupils - Staying in education or entering employment (figures for 2017-18 are yet to be released)

92%

99.6%

Tbc

94%

 

(2015-16)

(2016-17)

 

 

In all published measures SPWT has maintained or exceeded Tower Hamlets and national averages figures. The progress 8 score is yet to be confirmed, but initial indications are very positive for the school.

**please note the 2018 national, Tower Hamlets and school data set is unvalidated. The validated data will be published in January 2018.

Key Stage 5 Outcomes

Subject and Grade

School Results

School Results

Tower Hamlets

National

 

2016 - 2017

2017 - 2018

2017-18

2017 - 2018

Secondary - Number of students with an A level exam entry

52 Students

A and AS Levels

46 Students

A and AS Levels

781

Tbc

% of students achieving 3+ A levels at A*-E

99.6%

98%

85%

Tbc

% of students achieving 2+ A levels at A*-E

100%

100%

93%

Tbc

% of students achieving 1+ A levels at A*-E

100%

100%

99%

Tbc

% of students achieving AAB or Higher inc 2+ Facilitating Subjects

17%

35%

8%

17%

% 6th Form students progressing to universities

98.1%

96%

Tbc

88%

% 6th Form students progressing to universities within the Trust partnership

51.9%

63%

NA

NA

* An impressive 96% are moving on to university pathways with the remaining 4% accessing high-quality school leaver programmes. 66% of students secured places at Russell Group Universities and 50% of our students are going on to study STEM subjects.

Performance Tables

The Department for Education publishes data on school performance. As a new school, we do not yet have pupils in Year 6 who have completed their end of Key Stage 2 Assessments.